Red Soil Spring Magazine - Seed- Issue #3
A seed lay under the soil
and danced in the breeze!
'Seed' is the soul of the third print edition of Red Soil Spring magazine!
What's inside? - Highlights of the magazine
- Summer in Portugal
- The Western Ghats, India
- Saving Seeds in the Arctic
- Peck, Peck, Peck, the Woodpecker!
- The Great Apes in the Rainforest
- Dandelions in my Yard!
- Seed Art
- African Forest Elephants Grow a Rainforest
- Naturalist – Nikolai Vavilov
and much more!
Red Soil Spring Magazine Features:
An International Monthly Nature Magazine made for children across the world.
12 issues per year
Size - 271 x 204mm (Portrait)
Each issue - 68 pages, Full Colour
Printed on FSC-Certified (Forest Safe/
Eco-friendly) Paper using Vegetable Ink
100% Ad-free and subscriber supported!